We are still in the early stages of development. We are in need of
people willing to donate time and money to help this program take off.
If you would like to contribute financially please contact Cole Cameron
or use the PayPal link below:
If you would like to offer your time as a mentor
or donate your professional services our wish
list is long and any time and effort would be greatly appreciated.
- We need financial support to cover annual operational costs (see
our wish list for details) so that we do
not have to charge participants.
- We need hands to help us design, manage and build our three primary
- We need transportation vehicles as well as kitchen equipment for
volunteer builders and for ongoing programs.
- Staff and volunteer support is needed.
- Creative talents of literature, brochures and collateral materials
all need to be written and regularly updated.
- Ongoing press releases will need to be written and submitted to
- And of course we need your time as an elder and mentor.